confira os treinamentos programados para essa semana:
- 18/06/2013 – Facing Supply Risks: Korea, Europe, and Future Supply Chain Shocks
- 18/06/2013 – Applying vision on medical and scientific applications
- 19/06/2013 – Wi-Fi Traffic Offload in LTE
- 19/06/2013 – Industrial Process Control: Communication Solutions
- 19/06/2013 – Battery Packs for Mission-Critical Mobile Devices: Safety and Regulatory Requirements
- 19/06/2013 – Laser measurement techniques for beam control in materials processing
- 20/06/2013 – O poder do sensoreamento inteligente…A soma é maior do que suas partes!
- 20/06/2013 – High Performance ADC & DAC Solutions with reconfigurable DSP for Sense & Response Applications
- 20/06/2013 – EMC troubleshooting, measurements & common problems
- 20/06/2013 – Overcoming the Challenges with M2M Device Lifecycle Management
- 20/06/2013 – Andes Introduces power-efficient CPU for high-performance Linux, Communications and Embedded Processing applications
- 20/06/2013 – Bringing Space Robotics to Earth Applications – NASA
- 21/06/2013 – Evolving Command and Control to an LTE Infrastructure
consulte sempre um engenheiro eletrônico
Peter Drucker famously said “Trying to predict the future is like trying to drive down a country road at night with no lights while looking out the back window.” Yet in the razor’s-edge world of electronics—with a lean supply chain and just-in-time demands—the need to know the future is vital. While no one really can accurately predict the future, we can take guidance from another Drucker saying which is the best way to predict the future is to create it. In the case of the supply chain, that boils down to anticipating and mitigating risk—risk in supply, in pricing, in returns, in field failures, security, compliance and a host of other issues. Join moderator Tom Murphy, EBN’s Editor-in-Chief, for this one-hour Avnet Velocity webinar that will offer insight and guidance on how best to assess risk and future proof your business along the plan/source/make/deliver continuum.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why image database and classification tools are becoming so important for medical applications
- The impact of recent technology advances in ophthalmology, drug discovery, cosmetology and DNA content analysis
- Why 3D image processing applications are becoming popular
- The relationship between imaging software programmers and medical experts
The predicted tremendous growth of mobile data traffic demands suitable solutions for coping with the high amount of data. In addition to optimizing the mobile network itself, solutions to include other access technologies such as Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 are considered. This webinar provides an overview of the Wi-Fi traffic offload in LTE as standardized by 3GPP. The enhancements for Wi-Fi standardized by IEEE and the Wi-Fi Alliance are also explained. This includes access methods in the joint network, security, IP mobility, as well as network discovery and selection. Furthermore, the webinar takes a look at the test methods concerning the functionality itself and also the coexistence issues of devices containing multiple radio technologies.
This webcast will provide an overview on industrial communications and trends in this market segment. It will focus on the most common connection between the process controller and the field instrument/actuator, the 4-20mA loop, and more specifically on the HART communication. A few examples of solutions for both the process controller and the field instrument side of the communication will be given and discussed. The typical design challenges will be addressed from a top level overall system architecture right down to exploring details of components used in these circuits.
When the ever-changing regulations of the mission-critical mobile device industry are layered with those of the battery industry, the results can be daunting. Join us for a live webcast, during which experts from Electrochem and Energy Assurance will provide a brief overview of safe battery pack design, and a detailed explanation of regulations and how they pertain to batteries for mobile devices. Topics will include:
- EC standards (60601-1 3rd edition, 60950-1 and 62133)
- UL (1624 and 2054)
- ROHS, WEEE, REACH
- UN requirements for the shipment of hazardous material
What You’ll Learn:
- The variables affecting a laser’s performance and how to achieve consistency and a controlled process.
- The tools available to measure and control these laser performance variables.
- Strategies for deploying laser measurement tools.
- How laser power measurement and laser beam diagnostic processes interact and lead to repeatable laser performance.
- Application examples of laser measurement and benefits seen.
Direcionado para desenvolvedores de produtos que estão incorporando ou pretendem incorporar diversos sensores em seu produto…
Conheça como fazer uso do processamento local para gerenciar outros sensores e oferecer o máximo de flexibilidade e desempenho para sensores que necessitam de tratamento imediato.
Aprenda as vantagens das famílias FXLC95000CL e MMA955xL para o sensoriamento autônomo.
Aprenda como a integração dos Sensores Inteligentes Xtrinsic podem permitir que o resultado da soma dos sensores seja maior, mais precisa e mais confiável que seus componentes individuais.
What You’ll Learn:
- Applications of ultrafast ADC and DAC technology
- Architectures for real-time acquisition, data processing, and transmission
- Using the latest generation of FPGAs and ADC/DAC technology in a COTS, Open-Standards deployable solution
- Using Partial reconfiguration of FPGAs to adjust algorithms ‘on-the-fly’
- Benefits of the FPGAs DSP and Virtex-7 for high-performance signal processing
Failures during EMC product qualification testing can result in expensive product delays and possible redesign. Understanding simple EMC design basics go a long way towards minimizing these risks. This webinar will review the most common design issues and demonstrate simple troubleshooting techniques to identify issues early in the design process.
Machine to Machine (M2M) connectivity holds the promise to transform the productivity and potential of virtually every industry vertical, from Transportation, to Healthcare to Industrial Automation to Energy Management and others. In most cases mobile connectivity is the critical network technology. There are parallels that can be learned from the mobile space, as we know it, but there are vital differences in the demands of the M2M end-point compared to that of a traditional mobile device. In particular, is the difference in the device lifecycle. M2M end-point deployment lifecycles will be years, and in some cases decades, as opposed to the lifecycle of today’s mobile devices that is often measured in months.
Andes Technology, one of EEtimes’ Silicon 60 companies, will introduce their latest low-power, high performance CPU core, companion platform IPs, and Linux embedded system development solutions. This fully-synthesizable, power-efficient CPU core can achieve a speed of 1GHz using standard 40nm process technology and it is ideal for running high performance embedded SoC applications such as: embedded Linux devices, Communications & Data Plane engines, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and others. Linux is popular for all kinds of embedded system since it offers great reliability and wide range of software packages. To help customers build embedded devices efficiently, Andes provides complete solution including user-friendly graphical IDE, rich software stack and debugging tools, and convenient evaluation platforms.
Researchers at NASA’s Johnson Space Center (JSC), in collaboration with General Motors, have designed a state-of-the-art, highly dexterous, humanoid robot: Robonaut 2 (R2). R2 is made up of multiple component technologies and systems — dexterous hands, compliant limbs, integrated sensors, redundant safety systems, machine vision cameras, and much more.
R2’s nearly 45 patented and patent-pending technologies have the potential to be game-changers in multiple industries, including logistics and distribution, medical and industrial robotics, and beyond.
Ron Diftler, JSC’s Robonaut Project Manager, will provide an overview of this exceptional suite of technologies now available for licensing. David Leestma, Manager of NASA JSC’s Technology Transfer Office, will highlight the innovative work being done at Johnson Space Center.
Leveraging proven technologies for powerful and effective mission-critical communications
Today’s global aerospace and defense (A&D) and public safety equipment suppliers need to deliver a competitive end-to-end LTE solution quickly and effectively to meet and exceed the ever-increasing demands of evolving communications networks. Join a team of A&D communications technology specialists from Radisys for in-depth information on how to harness cutting-edge COTS communications solutions to solve growing voice and data communications challenges.
What You’ll Learn:
- How command and control (C2) is used today and why there is an increasing need to improve network-centric communications
- Understanding C2 and public safety use-case scenarios that are gaining momentum
- Why LTE: embedded security, speed, functionality, portability and scalability
- Enhanced applications such as real-time, high-definition video surveillance, Voice over LTE (VoLTE), Rich Communications Services (RCS) and conferencing