o curso já começou, mas ainda dá para aproveitar a oportunidade. Confira:
This course will help developers in an OpenEmbedded environment by using the Yocto Project and its underlying technologies as the example. You will learn the infrastructure, processes, and tools required. We will cover the role-based workflows and the tools required for each role to help define the processes that fit your application. You’ll also learn about the SDK and how to use it with IDEs like QT Creator and Eclipse.
- February 10 – Day 1: Introduction to Embedded Linux & the Yocto Project
- February 11 – Day 2: Building Pre-Defined Embedded Linux Images
- February 12 – Day 3: Customizing the Packages, Images & Layer
- February 13 – Day 4: Kernel Development
- February 14 – Day 5: Application Development Using the Yocto Project SDK
consulte sempre um engenheiro eletrônico