confira a seguir os destaques da programação de curso e webcasts para a próxima semana.
consulte sempre um engenheiro eletrônico
14 a 16/10/2014 – Mini curso: Roadworthy Designs: Safeguard Automotive Electronics Technologies with Proper Circuit Protection
- Day 1: Automotive Electronics Overview & the Importance of Circuit Protection
Today’s automotive designs include nearly 100 microprocessors; the number of processors is expected to double in 5 years. All on-board electronics – from in-dash displays to the latest connected technologies – all need circuit protection. This session addresses the automotive electronics market and the answers to these questions: What is circuit protection? Why is it important to automotive electronics? What are the issues designers should be aware of in the development of their designs?
- Day 2: Automotive Electronics Circuit Protection Applications
In modern automotive designs, all on-board electronics are connected to the battery and alternator. Due to its instability, the alternator output requires further conditioning before it can be used to power other systems. Protecting the vehicle’s performance and safety systems are vital to ensuring the safety and well-being of the driver and passengers. This session addresses numerous circuit protection applications – under the hood and in the cabin – identifying the problems and best solutions.
- Day 3: Automotive Electronics Standards
Test standards have been established by the Automotive Electronics Council (AEC) Component Technical Committee and other regulatory organizations to provide strict guidelines for manufacturers to follow when designing, producing and testing vehicles. Learn more about the various standards designers should be aware of in order to be compliant. This session also includes time for questions and answers on related automotive electronics circuit protection, applications and standards topics.
- 14/10/2014 -Vincent Systems Prosthetics Give Patients A New Feel For Life;
- 14/10/2014 – New Techniques and Methods to Evaluate Power Device Switching Loss;
- 14/10/2014 – Enabling Embedded Security for the Internet of Things;
- 15/10/2014 – Working with Digital Isolators in Motor Control Applications;
- 16/10/2014 – Innovative Battery and Power Management Solutions for Wearable Electronics;
- 16/10/2014 – Shape Sensing Using Multi-core Optical Fibers with Distributed Fiber Bragg Gratings.
“Clicke” na figura abaixo, para ver a agenda completa.