o destaque para a próxima semana é o mini curso: An Introduction to Embedded Software Architecture and Design. Confira também os demais treinamentos.
consulte sempre um engenheiro eletrônico
- December 1 – Day 1: Introduction to Embedded Software Architecture
This session will introduce what an embedded software architecture is and what it is not. It will provide an overview of some basic software architectures used in real-time embedded software development. Attendees will walk away with the knowledge of why designing a software architecture up front is critical to successfully develop a product in addition to the basic steps to go about identifying the architecture that should be used.
- December 2 – Day 2: Software Architecture using UML
A number of techniques have been developed over the years to assist engineers in designing an architecture that meets their system requirements. One tool that has been extremely popular is the use of UML. This session will explore the use of UML to design an embedded software architecture. The UML toolset will be explored such as the use of sequence diagrams, state machines, state charts and more!
- December 3 – Day 3: Understanding Embedded Software Architectures
This session will explore real-world considerations when designing an embedded software architecture. Real world examples will be given and comparisons made between different architecture types that solve a problem but may or may not be the correct architecture of choice. Examples include polling, interrupts and event driven systems.
- December 4 – Day 4: From Architecture to Implementation
Getting the right architecture is important but putting that architecture into practice is just as critical. This session will walk through how to take an architecture and move it into the design and implementation phases. Tips and tricks will be provided on how to make the transition with the result being an elegant and robust software system.
- December 5 – Day 5: Software Architecture of a UAV
This session will summarize and review everything that was discussed in previous sessions by examining the software architecture of a UAV. These fascinating flying systems have a lot going on and wouldn’t be scalable and reusable if it weren’t for the proper design and selection of the right software architecture.
- 02/12/2014 – What the LPDDR4 Multi-Channel Architecture Can Do for You
- 02/12/2014 – Accelerate Medical Device Innovation By Removing the Risk of Quality Failure
- 04/12/2014 – Kinetis V Series MCUs and the Motor Control Makeover
- 04/12/2014 – Managing SWaP in ISR Systems
- 04/12/2014 – Detecting and Deciphering Sophisticated Malware C2 for Intelligence Gain (feat. RDP Replay)
“Clicke” na figura abaixo, para ver a agenda completa.