semana que vem tem um curso sobre impressão em 3D e outros webcasts bastante interessantes. Confira a seguir a programação.
consulte sempre um engenheiro eletrônico
10 a 12/05/2016 – Impressão em 3D
- 10/05/2016 – Class 1: What is 3D printing and how it can impact your design (in a positive way)
3D printing is all the rage. The printers are becoming affordable at all levels and design engineers are finding new and better ways to use them in their prototypes. If you’re on the verge of developing a product, this is likely a technology that you can use to lower your costs and get your product to market (much) quicker. In this first of three classes, we’ll go over the basics of 3D printing and show engineers just what they need to make to make use of the technology.
- 11/05/2016 – Class 2: Understand the different types of 3D printing, and how they apply to your design
Now that you know the basics of 3D printing (covered in the Day 1 class), we can dive deeper into the various types of 3D printing technologies, as there are many, and the number continues to grow as the technology continues to evolve. There are different types of printers and there are different types of materials. And there are lots of different software packages available to create and print your design. Matching the right printer to the right material to the right software is easy, once you understand the principles. And that’s exactly what we’ll cover in Day two of this class.
- 12/05/2016 – Class 3: Creating an actual 3D model for your specific application
For the third and final class in this series, we will look at the specific applications that make the most sense for 3D printing, and show you some of the secrets that you don’t learn simply by following the supplied instructions. And we’ll make sure to amplify any of the key questions that arose during the first two classes.
- Adapting to Climate Change Using Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Trending Embedded Markets and Applications for DIY
- Testing Wireless Power Transfer Designs
- Designing Parts with Moldability in Mind
- Component Design with a Twist
- Keys to Safety Critical Embedded Software Development Success
- Better Embedded Software Testing through Static Analysis
- Motor Control for Medical Applications
Clique na figura abaixo para ver a agenda completa com os links para as inscrições.