o webcast de hoje é sobre como escolher câmeras de visão de máquina. Confira a resenha:
July 13, 2016
11:00 AM EDT / 10:00 AM CDT / 8:00 AM PDT / 3:00 PM GMT
When it comes to choosing the correct industrial camera for your machine vision system, understanding camera and optic specifications are key. This free webcast by Nigel Holmes, Vision Technology Manager, Federal Mogul Corporation, will explain these specifications while also discussing resolution, pixel count, field of view, as well as provide an overview of the types of cameras that are currently available.
Additionally, he will explain how these specifications impact system performance for producing images that can be analyzed by machine vision software. Furthermore, Holmes will discuss how choosing the correct lens for your camera can affect system performance. During the webcast, attendees will come away knowing what factors to consider in choosing a machine vision camera for your application, and how to weigh these specific parameters. Following the webcast, you’ll have the opportunity to get your cameras-specific questions answered by Holmes, as the presentation will conclude with audience Q&A.
The presentation will be followed by a question and answer period.
What You’ll Learn:
- How the correct choice of lenses and cameras can affect system performance
- Camera specifications such as resolution, pixel count, field of view and S/N ratio
- The different types of interfaces currently available
Who Should attend:
- Those involved in specifying lenses and cameras or machine vision systems
- Those wishing to gain a greater understanding of camera parameters
- Systems designers and engineering managers
consulte sempre um engenheiro eletrônico