confira a seguir a programação de treinamentos para a próxima semana.
consulte sempre um engenheiro eletrônico
25 a 29/07/2016 – Curso: Implementing Advanced IoT Embedded Designs with the Renesas Synergy Platform – A Hands-on Course
This new series extends on Warren Miller’s previous course using the Renesas Synergy Platform and the popular ThreadX RTOS. Leveraging the background from that course, these classes will focus on practical implementations. Several example designs will be used to explore the tools and techniques available for creating IoT applications including advanced GUIs, networking connectivity and debug consoles. Students can use the free design software or optionally follow along using a starter kit to see actual hardware in action.
- July 25 – Day 1: IoT Designs Using High Level Constructs
This class will review and provide implementation examples of a few of the key RTOS capabilities appropriate for IoT applications. It will use the Renesas Synergy Platform, featured in Warren’s previous course. Students are strongly encouraged to view the previous course and download, install and use the free Renesas Synergy Software Package (SSP).
- July 26 – Day 2: Implementing Networking Connectivity using an RTOS and APIs Part 1
Networking connectivity is critical to IoT designs. This class will show specific implementations, using the ThreadX RTOS and NetX features available within SSP. The basic elements needed for Networking connectivity will be covered.
- July 27 – Day 3: Implementing Networking Connectivity using an RTOS and APIs Part 2
This class expends on the previous one to build some specific networking connectivity example projects. Students can follow along using the free software or optionally purchase a kit to see the actual designs in action.
- July 28 – Day 4: Advanced GUI Interfaces Part 1
Graphic User Interfaces are key elements in the IoT. This class will show specific implementations, using the ThreadX RTOS and GUIX features available within SSP. The basic elements needed for creating a GUIX based user interface will be covered.
- July 29 – Day 5: Advanced GUI Interfaces Part 2
This class expends on the previous one to build some specific GUI example projects. Students can follow along using the free software or optionally purchase a kit to see the actual designs in action.
- Simplifying LTE-A eNB Measurements
- Level A Certification of Avionics COTS Hardware & Software
- Selling the Connected Home: How to Grow Your Business
- Direct-Drive vs. Two-Stage Motors: Which technology should be on your next CTL?
- RF Discretes: for flexible and reliable complementary wireless connectivity
- Practical Approach for Signal Integrity Analysis of High Data Rate Channels
- Fast FPGA Design Debug Using Simulator-like Visibility into FPGA Hardware Operation
- Create The Internet of Your Things
Clique na figura abaixo para ver a agenda completa com os links para as inscrições.