o webcast de hoje é sobre tecnologias para detecção de baixos níveis de luz. Confira a resenha:
A photonic device called silicon photomultiplier (SiPM), also known as multi-pixel photon counter (MPPC), is capable of detecting very low light levels due to its high internal gain. The only other device with this ability is a photomultiplier tube (PMT). This webinar is an unbiased discussion of the two devices focusing on their technical aspects and applications.
What You’ll Learn:
- Science/Technology of SiPM and PMT
- Pros and cons of SiPM vs PMT
- Application examples of SiPM and PMT
- An understanding of the selection process
Who Should Attend:
- Academics – Students, Professors, etc.
- Project and Product Managers
- Researchers and R&D
consulte sempre um engenheiro eletrônico